Monday 19 November 2007

A little help please folks

What the devil is going on? I put a counter on this blog on Tuesday of last week and for the first 4 days it showed that I was getting about 20 people a day viewing my mutterings, which is what I suspected would be about par. When I logged on on Saturday night I had jumped to about 400 hits and today it has gone totally ballistic - according to the counter I've had around 1500 people having a glance since last night.

I can imagine 3 scenarios:
1. A newspaper or website has picked up on one of my witterings and published the blog address.
2. Some other blogger (obviously very popular) has given me a name check. (Tory Iain Dale is prime suspect)
3. My counter is banjaxed.

If it is option 3 then I'll obvious;y be seriously disappointed, but hey, WTF.

If anyone reading this can shed some light on the matter then I would be very grateful.

1 comment:

Gavin Whenman said...

Guido Fawkes (Paul Staines) has linked to you: http://www.order-order.com/2007/11/iain-dale-wins-election.html