Monday 14 July 2008

On censorship

It appears that those of us who are Office Bearers of the Scottish Liberal Democrats are denied our democratic rights to publicly voice an opinion regarding the forthcoming Scottish Leadership election.

In due deference to these asinine rules I hereby declare that I favour no one candidate over another and that any partisan posts which you may have read on this blog are simply a figment of your imagination. Due to the rules of my party I have again found myself in the incongruous position of being censored. Happy I am not.

This issue is a hivefull of bees in my bunnet.

1 comment:

Bernard Salmon said...

So it's OK for federal president Simon Hughes to express his views on the federal leadership election but it's nok OK for you to express yours on the Scottish leadership election? What utter nonsense.